Become a Cyber Security Professional.
No Degrees or Certifications Required.
Make the shift to Cyber Security in as little as 3 months
Cyber Security Course Details
- • 15+ hours of RELEVANT, IN-DEPTH, HIGH QUALITY insights and training at a fraction of the cost than typical courses
- • EVERYTHING you need to know about securing a INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST position
- • The SKILLS you need to thrive in a CYBER SECURITY ROLE leading to sustainable employment and growth opportunities
- • The HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE that shows employers you have the skillset for the job
- • A COMMUNITY & NETWORK that supports you along the way
- • 100% ONLINE COURSE that can be completed on your own time; at your own pace
- • UNLIMITED access & updates
- • UNLIMITED direct email support
- • 14-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE with NO questions asked
The key to getting hired in Cyber Security is having a skill set and being able to convey it to employers. It's true that you can start a meaningful career in Cyber Security with no degree or experience.
We teach you everything you need to know through our online course.
Cyber Security remains a critical topic of discussion in tech today. The challenge, however, is that the industry is experiencing a mass shortage of talented and qualified cyber security professionals. The growth in Cyber Security is estimated at 35% from 2021 to 2031.
Now is a great time to build a career in cyber security to meet this demand.
I never thought about cyber security as a career path for me. But after reading about the barrage of cyber attacks globally, I found this course. I recently earned a role as an Information Security Analyst and earning 3x what I thought I could, without a degree!
Information Security Analyst
There are several reasons why you might choose to become a Cyber Security Professional
As technology becomes more important to people and businesses, there is a growing need for experts in cyber security. This creates a lot of job opportunities in the fielde detected, analyzed, exposed, and halted
With the constant threat of cyber attacks, companies and organizations need to ensure their systems and data are secure. Cyber security professionals are therefore in high demand and can enjoy job security in a growing industry
Due to the high demand for cyber security professionals, salaries in this field are often very competitive and can be very lucrative
Every organization needs security personnel to evaluate Every organization needs security personnel to evaluate new products and updates to existing products before implementing them into the production IT systems
A career in cyber security can be very rewarding as you are protecting individuals and organizations from cyber attacks and helping to maintain a safe and secure digital world
What is Cyber Security?
The main purpose of cyber security is to protect all organizational assets from both external and internal threats as well as disruptions caused due to natural disasters
Cyber security can be described as the collective methods, technologies, and processes to help protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of computer systems, networks and data, against cyber-attacks or unauthorized access.
There are several common areas of cybersecurity, including, but not limited to: network security, cloud security, data loss prevention, intrusion detection, identity and access management, endpoint protection, and anti-malware.
As organizational assets are made up of multiple disparate systems, an effective and efficient cyber security posture requires coordinated efforts across all its information systems.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2021
How to Get Into
A Security Analyst (ISA) protects sensitive information, formulate and execute plans for stopping cyber attacks
Information Security Analysts must become proficient at the following:
- • To become a cybersecurity expert, you should understand firewalls, VPN, Web-proxy, and IDS/IPS
- • You need to be proficient with coding languages such as Java, Python, HTML, and PHP
- • You should have an excellent knowledge of networking, routing protocols, and encryption techniques
- • A cybersecurity practitioner should know the best practices for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- • Cybersecurity professionals need to know SQL and Database management systems and possess problem-solving skills
Even if you have never considered cyber security, open your mind to a new and evolving sector that is always evolving
Meet Your Instructor
Josh has leveraged his deep knowledge and experience in Software Development, System Engineering, and Cybersecurity to educate and empower thousands of growth-minded professionals to advance in their careers. His highly successful and one-of-a-kind YouTube channel is a platform for education and career development.
The Leveld Cyber Security Masterclass is Created by a Globally Recognized Expert.
Gain a unique body of knowledge with the training platform designed to help you maximize your career opportunities
What you will learn in the free Cyber Security introduction course:
- Why Become an Information Security Analyst
- What it Means to be in Cyber Security
- How to Get Started in Cyber Security
- How to Become an In Demand Professional
- What makes Cyber Security a Lucrative Career
- What Opportunities Exist for an ISA
- What it will Take to Become an ISA
- Why Organizations Need Cyber Security